Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...


The following blog is a blog I tried to upload via text message but was not able to due to the fact that the message was too long. I was trying to give you guys a pinpoint update of what I was doing at the time and where I had been the previous night. Anywho this update was while I was leaving Sioux City, IA. We were there I believe two nights ago. I can't remember the days anymore. Enjoy.


Hey everyone, it's been a while since I last posted. There is a good reason for this. Reason is because we have been kind of busy with Vortex 2 operations. I have been getting up early and back to the hotel late. Once we get a down day, I will give yall a recap of some of the Vortex 2 events along with things that I've been doing out in the field. Also I will have some videos and pictures for yall soon. My next blog probably will be a video.


I wanted to do a day by day type of blog but being that we get to the hotel so late, I usually just hit the bed as soon as possible. At any rate, I knocked off another state off my list when we stayed in Sioux City, Iowa at the Stony Creek Inn. The hotel was a very nice place and had it's own theme to it as it was something kind of like a lodge out in the middle of the woods. It also had a no frame t.v. in the bathroom mirrors for the public to use downstairs. The T.V. wsa like a computer screen on glass. Anyway, I'm on the road right now leaving Nebraska, Take Care.


P.S. The image is above of the T.V. in the bathroom. Yes I took a picture of it. Don't judge me, you would have too.






No comments:

Post a Comment